- Screw air compressor
- Oil-free screw air compressor
- Oil-injected air compressor
- Fixed speed screw air compressor
- VSD screw air compressor
- Permanent magnet VSD screw air compressor
- Low pressure screw air compressor
- Medium pressure air compressors
- Two-stage compression fix speed screw air compressor
- Two-stage compression permanent magnet VSD screw air compressor
- 4 in 1 integrated screw air compressor
- Laser cutting screw air compressor
- Oil cooling permanent magnet VSD air compressor
- Reciprocating piston air compressor
- Portable air compressor & Mining Equipment
- Air Compressor Accessories & Treatment Equipment
Dry Type Clean 7-10bar Oil Free Screw Air Compressor
2. 100% oil-free air certified by Germany TUV.
3. Centrifugal Fan for better cooling effect.
4. Stainless Steel Pipe.
5. Hydraulic Inlet Valve System.
6. Special venturi tube design to help reduce the noise down.
7. Double-layer structure to reduce the noise.
8. Air Cooling and Water cooling are available.
9. VSD control is available.
10. Touch Screen PLC with preset running schedule, more intelligent control.
Leading Technology: The durability of Jinjing Rand's two-stage compression uses high-performance rotors and durable bearings to ensure reliability. Stainless steel seals and the unique design of the labyrinth seals mean that this unique design is time-tested, reliable, and efficient.
Dry Oil Free Technology: Since the launch of the Jinjing oil-free and thousands have been produced and are in use worldwide. Typically oil-free air is used in processes such as pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and electronic industries where high-quality air is required.
Stainless Steel Rotors: Jinjing Rand pioneered the use of stainless steel rotors to ensure longevity and reliability.
Oil Free Airend - UltraCoat TM Super Coating: The surfaces of the oil free are coated with UltraCoat, a special coating that improves efficiency and extends the life of the stainless steel rotors. The strong coating adhesion and high-temperature resistance ensure that there is no reduction in performance with age.