- how to use an air compressor1. Read the manual: Before using the air compressor, read the manual that came with the unit to familiarize yourself with the specific model's features, parts, and safety precautions.February 27,2023
2. Check the oil level: If your air compressor is oil-lubricated, check the oil level in the crankcase and fill it to the recommended level if necessary.
- Introducing, Advantages and Types of Truck Air Compressors In 2023I. Introduction: A. Definition of truck air compressor B. Overview of how a truck air compressor works; II. Advantages: A. Increased mobility B. Less costly and easier maintenance C. More reliable; III. Types: A. Diesel engine truck air compressor B. Electric motor truck air compressorFebruary 27,2023
- Introduction to Jinjing Brand Mobile Diesel Rotary Screw Truck Air CompressorJinjing brand diesel rotate screw air compressor for truck is a mobile air compressor product developed to meet the needs of customers in the engineering machinery and industry field. This product adopts advanced two-stage compression technology and Germany's advanced BigAir oil-free controller so that it not only has high compression efficiency but also can ensure the cleanliness of exhaust gas.February 26,2023
- Maintenance instructions for mobile diesel rotary screw truck air compressor1. Check the air filter of the mobile diesel rotary screw truck air compressor every 500 working hours and replace it every 1000 working hours.To prevent air filter clogging and maximize air compressor performance, it is important to inspect the air filter regularly to check for dust, debris and other particles that can reduce the efficiency of the compressor. After changing the air filter, it is recommended to clean the filter housing and check for other signs of damage.February 26,2023
- how to adjust air compressor pressure switch1. Turn off the main power switch to your air compressor. Wait for all of the air inside the compressor's tank to empty.February 25,2023
2. Locate the air compressor pressure switch. It should be mounted near the top of the air compressor.
- Precautions for maintenance and operation of permanent magnet frequency conversion air compressorThe permanent magnet frequency conversion air compressor is widely used in various industries due to its advantages of high efficiency and energy saving. However, the maintenance and operation of the permanent magnet frequency conversion air compressor must be taken seriously to ensure its safe, efficient and reliable operation. This article will discuss some precautions for the maintenance and operation of permanent magnet frequency conversion air compressor.February 17,2023
- what size air compressor do i need?Air compressors are a versatile tool used in a variety of applications. From home repairs to industrial operations, air compressors can be found in many different sizes and types. Choosing the right one for the job can be a daunting task, but with a few guidelines, you can find the perfect air compressor for any job.February 17,2023
- The causes and solutions of air compressor shutdown failure caused by low air compressor exhaust pressureCause #1: OverheatingFebruary 10,2023
The most common cause of air compressor shutdown failure due to low exhaust pressure is overheating. When an air compressor is used for extended periods of time, the motor and other components can become extremely hot. If the temperature inside the air compressor gets too high, the low pressure switch may shut off the air compressor to avoid further damage. If this occurs, you will likely notice that the unit has shut down due to a lack of exhaust pressure.
- Effect of air compressor oil temperature on equipmentAs an essential part of an air compressor, oil is an integral part of its performance and helps to keep the machine and its components running smoothly over the long term. Additionally, air compressor oil temperature can have a large impact on how well the system functions, and therefore it is important to understand the influence of oil temperature on the performance of your equipment.February 10,2023
- Produced 15 fixed-speed rotary screw air compressors for Egyptian customersRecently, we had the pleasure of selling fifteen sets of fixed speed selection screw air compressors to Egyptian customers. This is an important milestone for our company as it marks that our products have entered the Egyptian market and it is the first time that we have sold such a large number of compressors to a single customer.February 4,2023